Roman's Pizza / the customer service

1 Phoenix, South Africa

As a consumer it is our right to get fair and respectable service.At Romans Pizza Phoenix Plaza in Durban although they run a great special however they need to train their staff on how important customer service and respect is.I have been to that outlet more than 3 times and have experienced the worst customer experience ever, I have called in placed an order when I picked it up not only was it cold but also poor quality.When I told the cashier this pizza isn't good she jus ignored me, the bottom line is no matter how great your specials may be, we as consumers need to be treated with utmost respect, these cashiers will talk to each other in their vanackular language and jus leave customers standing their unattended for a while, these ladies n gents should appreciate the people who's paying their salaries.I am so disappointed😔

• Updated by Trinique, Feb 03, 2019

Hi
    From reviews and complaints that are seen on the Romans Pizza page as much as it's such a disappointment is there anyone from their owners, management or staff taking into consideration of the complaints.I have met someone who complained 6-8months ago and up until date no response as mase, I personally think that you'll need to work rirelessly, have smiles when we customers walk through the door.

Tr