Rogers / cheating with bills
I have cell phone with Rogers. Last month 4 days before invoice date I checked my wireless usage and there were 20 mins left. I controlled my usage for 2 days, spent no more than 7 mins, then weekend came (for wich I have unlimited use). In the bill they charged me 58 mins overuse.
Now, yesterday checked my usage: 34 mins. Since then haven't use the phone AT All. Today they show 59 mins.
First they started with messages, charging me with more than I received/sent. If you turn a blind eye to $1-2 fraud, they go more brazen.
Seems like they want to collect money to pay Gabriella Nagy $600K.
Photos: as you can see, there were no calls during Oct 7, the only answered call on Oct 8 was 1:05 min long and it cannot count anyway since the last usage update was before (check date and time at the right bottom corner of the screen). And now compare with the usage they show on-line.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet