Rogers / internet - upgrade package flat out lies
I called Rogers to ask why their website said my package is supposed to give me 80 gigs usage per month, but I was being charged when going over 60 gigs. She said that the package was new, and I was required to upgrade my modem in order to get 80 gigs per month. And of course it would cost $3 per month more in rental fees for the modem. I asked why I needed to get a new modem. She told me that "your older modem can't handle 20 gigs more per month". Are you kidding me? Do you think your customers are idiots?
I asked to escalate the call and talked to another gentleman. I told him what she told me and he offered me a discount on my internet service price for 12 months. But then stated that this locked me in a contract with Rogers where if I cancelled their services, I would have to pay $20 per month left in the 12 month "contract". Wow. Rogers really have you by the short and curlies.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud