[Resolved] Rogers Communications — tv
We have been dealing with our tv pixelating for over a year now and no matter what we do or who we complain to all we get is the run around. They have us deal with this guy Rich Scott who we are suppose to call and when I do he tells me he has to exculate it to the maintenance team. Well I have called him approximately 3 times in the last 3 weeeks and all he says is he will have to call maintenance again. I don't understand why we have to pay a cable bill each month for service we are not getting in properly and get the run around. I now from what Rich has said its a main line because my brother who lives across the street is having the same problem.
If you can't get our cable working properly then you need to come up with a better solution for us. For all the trouble we have had and have been trying to get you to fix it, we shouldn't even have to pay a bill.
All we want is our tv working properly and feel like we matter to you and our issue needs to get resolved.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rogers Communications Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2018
Ongoing, chronic issues are never ideal and ruin the viewing experience. I am sorry about this!
You do matter. We don't assign a dedicated agent to an issue such as this unless the situation calls for special attention. I understand that you're seeking additional support however, so I am here to offer it.
Please reach out to us via our Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Community Forums so we can review your situation and reach out to Rich to co-ordinate a solution for you.
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud