Rogers / cable tv

3 plus weeks ago I requested to package to switch from vip to basic, 3 weeks later I'm still paying 4 vip, after being quoted 115 for new service I called feb 20 to ask wtf then told a supervis0r would call me back 10 to 15 mins on fri the 19 today it is now tues the 23 feb 2016 I finally called back to ask WTF??
rogers has completely screwed me finally after 3 plus weeks my package is changed, but 40 $ more than quoted I have lost count of h0w many times they have abused me and messed up my bill over charging me for more than 1 plus yrs every billing date I call to get it corrected

can anything ever be done regarding this
JOHN TREFFRY /ROGERS ACCT #[protected]

Jo
Feb 23, 2016

Comments

•   Feb 24, 2016

Hi John, Mike from the Rogers social media team here. Could you please reach out to our customer service team on Twitter @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers? They'll be able to look into your issue!

• Ro
      Feb 24, 2016

Hello Jon,
    Have you tried to speak with our Social Media team regarding the situation? You could reach them @RogersHelps on Twitter or www.facebook.com/rogers and they should be able to get this situation straightened out for you.