Rodale / Unauthorized billing
I wish I read all your reports before I sent this card they lured me with, honestly I don't even remember if I agreed to subscribe to this pathetic magazine or not, but I do remember they promised to send 3 free reports of interest to me (well, you guessed right - weight loss, etc.), so I thought - $11.98 is ok, I'll read this magazine and cancel if I don't like it.
Instead of 3 free reports they sent me their magazine and free report on diabetics! Thanks a lot! I called them, and waited for my reports, but as you know, what follows - collection agency North Shore in a period of 14 (!!!) days. Their ( Prevention) invoice was of 12/16/2008, North Shore Agency request for payment was of 12/30/2008.
Like the only thing to do in December, 2008 is to dispute with Prevention magazine and Rodale, Inc. I don't care much about $11.98, but it's a matter of principle - they are scam and I refuse to pay a penny to them.
More Rodale Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - Scam 
- Hearst Magazines - Subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - Scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of O at Home Magazine subscription 
- THE HEARST CORP - Being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made. 
- Hearst Communications - Auto Parts and Bicycling magazine
- Hearst Communications - unauthorized bill
- Hearst Communications - food network and good housekeeping magazines
- Hearst Communications - email rec's today
- Hearst Communications - magazine subscription I didn't agree to