RockAuto — order number [protected]
I needed intake valves for my Saab. All the information you provided indicated the ones I ordered were the correct ones for my Saab. But when I received them they were wrong. Found out they're for a Honda. I am 1) VERY upset that the information YOU provided indicated they would work for me. I NEEDED THEM! They were WRONG and 2) I have to pay for return shipping!!! Basically - I am paying for YOUR mistake! I am offended by that!
The cylinder head repair shop I went to, verified the part number you shipped for the Saab intake valve is for a Honda. By reference of the manufactures part number on the package.
The diameter and the number of keeper groves are wrong. Please change your database, so others won't find this same problem and have the wrong parts sent to them, which they have to pay to return.
More RockAuto Complaints & Reviews
- RockAuto.com - poor service 
- RockAuto - fraud 
- RockAuto - core returns from canada 
- Rockauto Auto Parts - they shipped the wrong part in the right box
- RockAuto.com - defective merchandise
- RockAuto - 3-pack ignition coils
- RockAuto - return
- RockAuto - wheel bearing and a seal delayed 2 months
- Rockauto, LLC - using shipping carrier dhl bad choice for my area 
- RockAuto - shipping charges