Rite Aid / bad place 2008

port huron, MI, United States Review updated:
1.9

well lets see here 3 years with them and they promised me a high up job lied whole time. cuts hours because of last weeks sales NOT OUR PROBLEMS RITE AID. so 40 hours to 16hours then they cut peoples insurance and vacation time to cut cost. higher prices so no one can bye things. with the jobs being slim I have to stay for now. oh and certain managers call workers stupid and slow and retarted. btw they cut my manager status down because of a error in system and wants to cut my pay because the error with me moving from another Rite aid. do not work here nor shop there its a bad place. also gay music is played which makes you wanna hurt someone you know that 70s screechy music like ehhh ehhh ehhhhhh like come on people what year is it now GROW UP. I hate rite aid and wish it go bankrupt and fast.

Comments

Am
  18th of Jun, 2010
I hope rite aid dies in a pile of its own gorge-induced flaming mess of putrid puke. "Harrassment shall not be tolerated?" Yah right. They'll let anyone harrass workers so long as they slam a buck down on the counter in the process. Rite aid is the devil, and CUSTOMERS are his minions.
Fr
  30th of Aug, 2010
They dont' treat their employees well here.

Rite Aid Corporation Logo Rite Aid Corporation