Rite Aid Pharmacy / cant find the time in 3 days to make a phone call

1207 PCH Harbor City, Ca 90710, Harbor City, CA, United States
Phone: 310-325-4362

Im Very Upset The Pharmacist at the Harbor City, Ca Rite Aid on PCH has Refused to call in my Medication to my Dr.'s Office to be Approved by the Insurance since Wednesday the 3rd of June she finally called it in right before my Dr.'s Office Closed for the weekend and After The Dr.'s Assistant went Home for the weekend. She was Asked twice by myself and also by the Dr.'s Assistant. So here I sit in Pain for the Entire Weekend and all I can do is go to the Emergency Room and spend the Weekend in a Hospital bed when All that needed to be done is a Phone call Made.
So I call and Complain 6 Hours later I get a call from a man that might as well been a recorded message saying how sorry he was that "it wasn't handled in a Timely Fashion". I told him this is not the first time this has happened I left rite aid the first time because of this pharmacy putting me through this same thing for a whole weekend before and that I only returned because the Pharmacy I went to stopped taking my Insurance. He said "Well thank you for coming back to Rite Aid". This is ridiculous one end keeps telling me she "Doesn't have time" To make a phone call the other one is might as well be an answering service I am Beyond Mad and in Horrible Pain. I hope someone in the Higher ups sees this and something is done about this mess so it doesn't have to happen again.
*UPDATE* I was contacted by rite aid through Facebook asking for my Info so they could call and "Follow up" I left them my Info in a PM and asked they call me today between 9am and 12pm PST. NO CALL RECIEVED. Rite aid Corporate or who ever runs there facebook Page apparently cant find the time to make a phone call just like the Rite aid Pharmacy in Harbor city, Ca

Ma