Rite Aid Pharmacy / don't take your sons into a saginaw, mi rite aid
I used to work at the Rite AID in Saginaw MI. I was fired because the manager thought I was talking to the police about her sleeping with another employee’s 14 year old son. That’s rape here in Michigan. I was turned into Loss Prevention as a thief, but it was the manager and her friends who were doing the stealing and blaming other innocent employee’s. As with our District Manager (Frank M.) and Loss Prevention (Brad S.) they took the managers (Becky) side, and I was fired for cash shortages on my till. Becky and her friend Connie (the mother of the 14yr old boy) did all my checkouts and I didn’t know anything was wrong until they confronted me and fired me. You bet I’m pissed, I will call the police and local news agencies to get the word out to as many people as I can! Don’t take your sons into a Saginaw Mi. Rite Aid!
More Rite Aid Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - I am never buying anything from their online store again
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.