Rita's Florist / online florist

1-5 ritasflorist.com, United States Review updated:

My husband paid 86.00 for "same day delivery" of some sunflowers for our anniversary on June 27. The flowers didn't come same day..OR any other day! In fact two days later he received a basic strange email that says " Your order is being refunded.".. No explanation. and NO REFUNDED MONEY. It has been two weeks now. There is no way to contact the company. They do not answer their phone and/ or emails. Obviously a scam. So no flowers and out 86.00 .. happy anniversary to us!

Kr
Jul 18, 2017

Comments

25th of Oct, 2017

Same Experience, 46.00 same day my purchase will be refunded in 4-7 days.
    Sickening.

• Ca
      18th of Nov, 2017

Same exact thing happened to us!! Called because there was no delivery, got no response until 8 days later saying the order was cancelled for no reason! So sad for people to have companies just to ruin people's time of celebration.

• Me
      4th of Dec, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY DONT’ EXIST. THEY ARE A FRONT FOR ASTER FLOWERS. This company goes by Rita’s Florist and they make you think they’re a local flower company. They are not. They must contact a local florist, if you’re lucky enough to get the flowers. I ordered an arrangement for pink roses and daisies and a balloon. I guess I was lucky. The flowers at least arrived but no pink roses and the arrangement was disgusting. No balloon. DO NOT USE ASTER FLOWERS COMPANIES.

• Fe
      24th of Jul, 2018

COMPLETE FRAUD. Do not use this company. I paid 39.99 for same day delivery, its been a week and no flowers have been delivered. They do not answer the phone number or answer any e-mails.

• Ca
      6th of Aug, 2018

Sad that this company continue to do business.
    I ordered anniversary bouquet for my wife and the flowers where delivered the wrong day and spoiled the surprise.
    The flowers where not only delivered on the wrong date but also the bouquet was not the one ordered, the flores where not the same I ordered and the flowers were already dying complete wast of money.
    I wrote twice to their contact page and no answer...never again.

• Mi
      10th of Aug, 2018

I placed an order for my sisters birthday online with Astor Flowers. Your company Rita's Florist sent me a confirmation on 8/8/2018. I scheduled delivery for 8/9/2018. I am extremely disappointed in your service as the order was not delivered or message left on her door if any attempt was actually made. Today there has been no response to my calls or email. There has been no answer on your company telephone number. I have left several messages. I hope I do not have to post this about your business as an online review.

22nd of Aug, 2018

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY---RITAS FLOWERS!!! IT IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!! PAID $40.00 FOR SAE DAY DELIVERY. SHOWS ON THEIR WEBSITE AS ORDER COMPLETE. IT'S NOW THE 2ND DAY AND STILL NO FLOWERS!!! PHONE CALL JUST GOES TO MESSAGE AND EMAILS ARE NOT RESPONDED TO!!! SEEMS THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE THAT CAN PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!

• Ad
      28th of Aug, 2018

I was worried about not getting what i ordered after reading all of these reviews. But im happy to say, my order was delivered as promised, and right before 3pm on a weekday. Lovely roses arrived fresh and well packaged. I don't have any negative things to say - although my calls and messages went unanswered, my products were delivered.

• St
      1st of Sep, 2018

Similar experience to other folks posting here. Thought Rita's was "local" (Oakville, Ontario). Paid for same-day delivery and nothing happened. Phone disconnected or not connecting, emails unanswered. After five days, notified of a refund... but amount was short about three or four bucks.

Figured that's an interesting business model.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY>>> THEY ARE CROOKS

• Gz
      1st of Sep, 2018

Horrible company. I placed an order, it went through, and then was refunded the next day with no explanation. I emailed to ask what happened, and never heard back. Why are these people in the flower business?!? They don't care about their customers.

• Ro
      7th of Sep, 2018

I guess I should have read the reviews... the exact same thing happened to me. Except, I haven’t gotten a refund yet. Don’t waste your time and money on this awful company.

• Ik
      8th of Sep, 2018

I really wish I had looked into this company more. Spent $50 on same day delivery, never showed. Phone calls aren't answered and neither are emails. Can legal action be taken against this company? They are scamming a large amount of people out of their money.

13th of Sep, 2018

Ordered flowers for same day delivery kept saying processing, then order complete. So I assumed she received her flowers and had someone ask her about them and she had no clue what we were talking about keep emailing and calling this company and no answer at all. I will be disputing this transaction with my bank.

• Er
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Rita's Florist - Flower delivery
    ritasflorist.com

just like the husband ordering flowers for his 40th anniversary, I made an order, gave a credit card, my credit card was charged and no delivery was made and no calls or emails returned. They should be shut down.

• Su
      27th of Sep, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday a few days ago. she didn't get them on the requested day but they did arrive today. She did facetime me so that I could see them and they were very pretty. Thank You Rita's for coming through for me.

• Ju
      28th of Sep, 2018

This is my second time ordering. 1st time all good. In time. Not exactly like in photo but still pretty. Considering i ordered from europe for someone in us... now second time. Few days ago. Ordered again... no delivery... no answer... i hope i can get my money back cuz i paid with a credit card. But my advice. Avoid them.

• La
      4th of Oct, 2018

I unknowingly used this site to order flowers and also have an issue, I have been trying to contact this company to make them aware of the situation and can not get any response...if someone has contact information for Rita’s Florist it would be greatly appreciated!

11th of Oct, 2018

I wish I had seen this yesterday! I sent flowers for my daughter's 30th birthday to the school she works at. Due to Hurricane Michael the school was closed today. I made numerous phone calls (no answer - had to leave voicemail) and sent quite a few messages through their website. At about 3:30 today I got the same email that it will be refunded. If i do not have the refund in a few days I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. I will be advising EVERYONE on social media and any forum i can find to stay away from them. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

• Ov
      14th of Oct, 2018

Please let me know if you are refunded. I am very upset as well.

• La
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Rita's Florist - Flowers
    Canada

This company is a scam. I paid 70$ for for flowers same day deliver for my wife and they never came. Now they won't answer my calls or emails. How do I get my money back?