Right Toyota / they screwed me on a warranty issue
Right Toyota, of Scottsdale Arizona refused to cover under warranty a transfer case that failed on our '07 FJ on the assertion that it was towed, and therefore it voided the warranty. This, despite the fact that the drive shaft had always been disconnected during towing, and therefore towing could not have caused the transfer case failure. You cannot tow the FJ straight out of the box. You must use a drive shaft disconnect kit. Hundreds are being towed with that same kit, with no problem. We had no problem for over 10, 000 miles of towing! Shame on them!
More Right Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Complaining about the inappropriate service given to me by Toyota service center of "Wasan Toyota Nashik"
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav 4 2015 sound & navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 1998 toyota tacoma
- Toyota Motor Corporation - fj cruiser steering flutter at 89-100kmh
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 17 toyota sienna