RHB Bank Berhad / poor services & attitude of bank staff

Date: 02-11-2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: RHB Bank, Bandar Baru Klang
Time: Around 11a.m.

Dear RHB Bank Manager:

I wish to complain about the poor service and attitude of staff in RHB Bank, Bandar Baru Klang. This situation happened at around 11.00a.m.

I am complaining because I wish to cancel my RHB credit card, renew the Debit Card and also ask about the pin number of credit card that my father did not received. So, I go to ask the Malay receptionist boy about which counter to renew the Debit Card and the boy said that Debit Card is out of stock and when I asked him when the Debit Card’s stocks will come and the boy didn’t answered my question. After that, he told me to go to customer service counter (An Indian woman staff) for asking it. I have waited about 20 minutes there and the Indian woman staff asked me with the bad attitude with the words “You mau buat apa?” Then, I told her I want to cancel my credit card, but she asked me go back to the Malay Receptionist boy there again. After that, I go back there again, then only the Malays receptionist boy give me the cancellation Credit card form. I am really disappointed with the services provided.

I look forward your bank would take necessary actions to avoid this case happened again. Thank you.

Hi