Reservation Rewards / Scam and fraud!

Phone: 800-732-7031

After looking over my credit card bill online, I see that I have been charged $10 a month for a very long time by someone called Reservation Rewards. Having NO idea what this was, I called them and asked who they were and what was I being charged for. Their customer service representative seemed to know nothing but said he would cancel my subscription immediately, and read some standard answer off to me about how they provided people with coupon books and other kinds of savings.

He also told me that somehow I had signed up for this service when I subscribed to Classmate's.com. This is definitely not something that I would sign up for in a million years. I am not a coupon person and I definitely would not agree to pay someone $10 a month for a service that I had no intention of using.

I feel like I have been robbed, and I would like to warn others that this may be happening to them.

Va

Comments

29th of May, 2008

Dear Kenny:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitorsthe blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Mary O'Reilly
    Webloyalty Consumer Affairs
    Reservation Rewards

8th of Aug, 2008

Let's face it. You're another person that accepted the "offer" without reading the terms and conditions right in front of your face. I have seen the ad many times and know it by heart at this point. The $10 coupon is on top, the terms and conditions are the only text on the page, and to the left there is an icon saying "Free 30 day Trial, then $12 a month thereafter!". Then at the bottom of the page is a box explaining that by entering your email address twice in the spaces below as an electronic signature indicates that you are agreeing to the terms listed above and are authorizing them to bill the card on file. I don't know how much more clearer they need to make it for you. I don't even know how this can be considered fraud when YOU are the one entering your email address and "authorizing" the transaction. It is just beyond me how people do not read a damn thing and then call companies like this a scam. Let me guess... you did it "unconsciously"? What does that mean? You blacked out during your online purchase and you forehead hit the keyboard accepting the membership? Just admit that you are ignorant, do not know how to read, and need to stop shopping online so that way these "fraudulent charges" stop appearing.

• Sm
      11th of Feb, 2009

My question is this.. if they have more than 140 partners why don't they bother putting them up on their website. Oh and just for the record i have not entered my e-mail when i have bought anything online..makes me wonder.