Reservation Rewards / Scam and fraud!
After looking over my credit card bill online, I see that I have been charged $10 a month for a very long time by someone called Reservation Rewards. Having NO idea what this was, I called them and asked who they were and what was I being charged for. Their customer service representative seemed to know nothing but said he would cancel my subscription immediately, and read some standard answer off to me about how they provided people with coupon books and other kinds of savings.
He also told me that somehow I had signed up for this service when I subscribed to Classmate's.com. This is definitely not something that I would sign up for in a million years. I am not a coupon person and I definitely would not agree to pay someone $10 a month for a service that I had no intention of using.
I feel like I have been robbed, and I would like to warn others that this may be happening to them.
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Reservation Rewards - Charged me $24.00 in the past two months; unauthorized charges
- Reservation Rewards - Monthly Membership Fee $12
- Reservation Rewards - Accessed my checking account without my authorization or knowledge
- Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards Scam