Reservation Rewards / $12 monthly deductions from my atm card....

I just happened to notice a $12 fee on my charge card. I never sign up for these promotions so when I called and they said I did I knew right away something was off. This is a $144 dollars out of my pocket for the last year...I requested to be cancelled immediately and to send me paperwork to get reimubursed. Think of $12 a month x how many people are still unaware of this charge...these equals a very large $ amount going to this company. I find this sneaky and unacceptable. I have thus noticed on the website other complaints and complains which is very indicative that something is very wrong here. I am now awaiting my cancellation email and further paperwork so I can see how they operate and to get reimbursed for a service I didn't know I signed up for let alone used.

Al

Comments

10th of Mar, 2010

Hi Alex:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@reservationrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,