Reservation Rewards / $12 monthly deductions from my atm card....
I just happened to notice a $12 fee on my charge card. I never sign up for these promotions so when I called and they said I did I knew right away something was off. This is a $144 dollars out of my pocket for the last year...I requested to be cancelled immediately and to send me paperwork to get reimubursed. Think of $12 a month x how many people are still unaware of this charge...these equals a very large $ amount going to this company. I find this sneaky and unacceptable. I have thus noticed on the website other complaints and complains which is very indicative that something is very wrong here. I am now awaiting my cancellation email and further paperwork so I can see how they operate and to get reimbursed for a service I didn't know I signed up for let alone used.
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Reservation Rewards - Charged me $24.00 in the past two months; unauthorized charges
- Reservation Rewards - Monthly Membership Fee $12
- Reservation Rewards - Accessed my checking account without my authorization or knowledge
- Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards Scam