RaiseGame / JTunes Media Logo

RaiseGame / JTunes Media

Having problems with RaiseGame / JTunes Media?

RaiseGame / JTunes Media Customer Service Contacts

800 014 8774 (USA and Canada)
+1 302 824 0109 (International)
72 High Street
Sat24h
Sun24h
US Office
1000 N West Street - Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RaiseGame / JTunes Media Customer Service. Initial RaiseGame / JTunes Media complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RaiseGame / JTunes Media above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RaiseGame / JTunes Media. Discuss the issues you have had with RaiseGame / JTunes Media and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RaiseGame / JTunes Media Complaints & Reviews

RaiseGame / JTunes MediaEUR 54.95

I am Ridwan Ibrahim from kontagora Niger state NIGERIA
I have been charged £54.95 today without my conscience and now I'm in deep trouble because I don't even own the money it was transfered to my account by a customer
The same have happened on 16/03/2020 £2.95 and I don't know how it happened pls help
I'm pleading to this company to pls reverse my money pls.

EUR 54.95
EUR 54.95

RaiseGame / JTunes Media — unwanted membership or purchase

Never ordered your product. Cancel my membership please. I want no more charges to my account. Cancel and...

RaiseGame / JTunes Media — for a game on my phone that was free

They charged my card 39.95 for a game the was free to download and didn't not send me any notification...

RaiseGame.com — charged my credit card — never heard of this company!

Checking our banking info online and I noticed a charge on our credit card for $39.95 on 23Dec2013. I asked...

Raise Game — scam

Ordered game didnt work, requested refund and was charged for the free trial requested refund. For donation I...

RaiseGame — deceptive tactics

I have never subscribed to any programs provided by RaiseGame.com. They called me and claimed that I have...