Rent-A-Center / customer service

1 Athens, TN, United States

I've been doing business with this company for many years... I recently went to rent a tv and everything was great... Well about a month or so my weekly payment was due on sat and needless to say my fault was not paid til wednesday morning so they said I only had to still pay the one week and late charges of course but instead I went ahead and paid for two... Well after that payment my payment came due again on a sat and yes this is all my fault I do realize this but I get paid wednesday so I called to pay my weekly and the late fees for two days late and they inform me this time I have to pay two weeks cause it's a new contract and it's been late twice which was ever only two days... Needless to say I told them to come pick tv up because I felt like that was wrong i've given this company so much of my money already and they are gonna treat me like this cause two days late... I would think them having as many customers and money coming in would matter more than two day late issue especially since I was paying late fee too... This manager was extremely rude and in my opinion not professional... I've managed a loan company and two days late was never a big deal.. When u go weeks or so not paying that's a big deal, anyways they won't be getting my business again or anyone I know until they change management... Just so everyone knows his name is jay from store in athens tennessee... Also please know I know that it being two days late is bad that's not the point i'm trying to make its poor management and poor customer service...

So