Reliance India Mobile / wrong information

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,
I am a very old customer of reliance india mobile.My mobile no in kolkata is [protected].Before this i used your reliance network in UP and my no there was was [protected].I am using your rs 440 plan.After i came here in kolkata i was given wrong information from your end that my calls on smart nos in kolkata will go free.However later after few days i came to know that i was being charged for all the calls done on smart nos.This really hurted me as i was charged for all the calls & secondly trust with you guys was shaken badly.
Again i was hurt even more when i came to know that because of the fault of you guys i won't be refunded the money.During the process of complaning with you people my credentials were question marked by saying that i was telling lies as i can't be given wrong information from you people.My fault was that i didn't note down the date & time when i confirmed that calling on smart nos will go free from my mobile.Now will you please tell me that is it possible for me to note down the timings & date each and every time i talk to your executive.If you are asking me to do this then you people are yourself saying that reliance executives can't be trusted.So, you are breaking the tradition of trust which i have banked on for so many years.
There are a list of complains with me which i am unable to write due to paucity of time with me.However, i would like to request you to kindly refund me the amount which i was charged due to calling on the local reliance no.I have just become fed up of talking to your senior executives who haven't taken any heed of my complain.They just give the assurance of cotacting me back in 24 hours but nothing happens thereafter.When i ask after 24 hours about my problem's solution then i have been given a common solution that "I WAS CALLED, BUT MY MOBILE WAS NOT REACHEABLE".Can you imagine that i have been givern this solution for more than 3-4 times.Now, here again you guys are lowering the dignity of your own network.If I being in kolkata & my no is not reachable then how can you guys claim yourself as the no 1 network of india.Even the behabiour of your executives are not at par.
Another thing which i would like to say is that i was even once given the solution by your executive that i would be refunded back the money and it will be adjusted in my next month's bill i.e. july's bill.But later on when i saw my july's bill then i realised that the refund has not been given.When i contacted your executives then they again questioned my credentials by treating me as a liar.Even the senior official totally denied that i could be given such a solution of money being adjusted in next month's bill.I would like you to go through the telephonic records of your official with me then you will automatically know what has happened with me and who is the liar.

REGARDS
KUMAR NIWESH
[protected].

Comments

• Ti
      31st of Jul, 2010

Dear sir,
    my mobile no 8010147478 and my name tihender kumar. the custmer care center not given the complete infromation and miss behave on line. any time any service acitve on my number without any information and my accuont balance waste at time . maxmium service not clear condition show on the plane.the floor manger miss behave and not my reture account balance so I have informed to you take the hardly action on my complaint.
    name tihender kumar
    email id tihender_k@yahoo.co.in

• Ra
      22nd of Jun, 2011

hi i called up the customer care to tell them that i recharged my phone with 17 rs where i will get 10 paisa /sec all over india but the lady in reliance she did something after 10 min got the message that the mobile is sucessfully registered as stolen or lost and now its complete harrasement for me to go and submit the document once again i hate the customer serivice of reliance .please escalate to higher authorities,

• Rc
      24th of Jun, 2011

Hi Rati,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Regards,

RCOMcare

• Rc
      27th of Jun, 2011

Hi Niwesh,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

Regards,