Reliance Data Card / not disconnecting and sending further bills
I applied for disconnecting my reliance data card on 3rd march 2015 Complaint Number-[protected].On 11th March i was charged with another bill of Rs 500, i paid it on 17th march thinking that it was a full and final payment of all my dues.Further on 11th April i was charged with another bill, I contacted immediately to reliance web world and was told that the complain has been sent and that its a mistake and no need to pay it.Then again on 11th of may i was given another bill of 500 RS and then a combined bill of 1000Rs stating that the request was cancelled and i should have registered another complaint, and now i have to pay another 1000rs to clear my dues. Additionally I haven't done any further datausage as i had already opted for BSNL Broadband in the month of march itself.Further due to unsatisfactory response from your customer care I registered a complaint with CONSUMER FORUM in this regard, and on their requirement i am writing this mail.
Hence it is a humble request to the company to disconnect my connection w.e.f. 3rd march 2015 without any payments in the light of the events above.Further I like to add that I have 3-4 more reliance mobile connections at home and myself and have been a loyal customer for more than 5yrs and didn't expect such acts from a company of your stature.
Please resolve the above ASAP.
My Reliance Data Card number-[protected]
Name-Paramjeet Singh Bhatia
Complaint Ref No.-3rd March 2015 -[protected]
More Reliance Data Card Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.