Reliance Data Card / not disconnecting and sending further bills

May 19, 2015
Reliance Telecommunications
I applied for disconnecting my reliance data card on 3rd march 2015 Complaint Number-[protected].On 11th March i was charged with another bill of Rs 500, i paid it on 17th march thinking that it was a full and final payment of all my dues.Further on 11th April i was charged with another bill, I contacted immediately to reliance web world and was told that the complain has been sent and that its a mistake and no need to pay it.Then again on 11th of may i was given another bill of 500 RS and then a combined bill of 1000Rs stating that the request was cancelled and i should have registered another complaint, and now i have to pay another 1000rs to clear my dues. Additionally I haven't done any further datausage as i had already opted for BSNL Broadband in the month of march itself.Further due to unsatisfactory response from your customer care I registered a complaint with CONSUMER FORUM in this regard, and on their requirement i am writing this mail.

Hence it is a humble request to the company to disconnect my connection w.e.f. 3rd march 2015 without any payments in the light of the events above.Further I like to add that I have 3-4 more reliance mobile connections at home and myself and have been a loyal customer for more than 5yrs and didn't expect such acts from a company of your stature.
Please resolve the above ASAP.
My Reliance Data Card number-[protected]
Name-Paramjeet Singh Bhatia
Complaint Ref No.-3rd March 2015 -[protected]

N  8th of Mar, 2010 by

Reliance Data Card - fake data card

i have bought Reliance card on 22 feb-10 .i do not have any information of the activation of the that card.
N  21st of May, 2015 by
Dear Paramjeet,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications