Reliance Communication / non activation of my old number on new handset
I had a Reliance Handset Cell Phone Nokia 6225 with number [protected]. Due to water lodging my said hand set got non functional. Being beyond economical repair, I did not get my set repaired and decided a buy a new handset. I procured a new Reliance Classic 702 Hand Set (RSN Number : RLOHSC000562924) from Reliance webworld Gallery, Miraroad(E) on 25 August 2007, Saturday at 2000 hours. At that time, I was assured by the Reliance Communication Staff that you will get your number [protected] activated on new handset within two hours.
Till then today is the 6th day, but my number has not so far been activated on my new handset despite my repeated physical visits to Reliance Webworld, Miraroad (E) as well as repeated telephone calls to them. Each time they told me that there is a problem in their network. Due to non activation of my number I am facing a lot of inconveniences.
More Reliance Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.