Reliance / Mobile circuit is damaged
In the month of February2008 I have purchase reliance handset No.[protected] up to July 2008 the same worked well after mobile stopped working. I took it to seller, he told me that go sangli at Reliance Mobile Service Center, I went to Sangli to show the mobile, they have seen and checked the mobile and told me that the circuit is damaged you have pay Rs.750/- as repairing charges.
I do not understand, as per your warranty book, the repairing and replacement of part is free of cost in warranty period, how come the single people asking me the cash. Please go through in this matter give me justice, As the mobile which I purchased, for that I saved Rs.100/- per month.
More Reliance Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.