Rehlat / Terrible service!!

1 Kuwait Review updated:

I have booked two flight tickets via Rehlat website and as soon as I paid they just disappeared! I never received any payment confirmations or my tickets. These guys ruined my vacation and stole my money. This website is the worst I have ever dealt with!
I tried to contact them many times via email and never received a reply. And when I tried to reach them via phone they did not pick up. What a scam! I bet that all the positive reviews abut Rehlat are fake!
I'll try to warn everyone I know about these guys! Avoid!

• Noor Ullah's Response, Jul 21, 2018

Please make sure online tickets are fraudulent

Am
Sep 26, 2016

Comments

• Yo
      21st of Oct, 2016

Dear Amelo, :) Greetings from Rehlat Online Services! I am from the customer delight team. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused with your booking on our website. I request you to kindly send me your booking details (Booking ID, Phone number or email ID used at the time of booking) so that I can check your details and provide you with the best of services. You can send us an email at customer.support@rehlat.com or you can directly reach me at candida.armstrong@rehlat.com. I look forward connecting with you and resolving your problem to the best of our ability . Thank You . Best Regards, Candida Armstrong from Rehlat Customer Delight Team.

• Ka
      13th of Dec, 2016

I have booked my ticket last night but I'm unable to get my flight details. The bank did charged me but couldn't find my booking nor receiving the confirmed ticket.
    Turkish Airlines TK - 761 Departing 02:35 20 Jan Dubai to Athens
    Returning
    Turkish AirlinesTK - 1850 returning 14:30 26 Jan Athens to Dubai.
    Could I please ask you to send my confirmed ticket please as I have scheduled Greece visa appointment tomorrow.
    I have contacted your Customer Service for about 6 hours and NO RESPOND. What a customer service is this

• Ny
      26th of Aug, 2018

@Karmi Rosima Same is happening to me.
    I've booked my ticket yesterday evening 6:51 pm Dubai - Cairo.
    I am supposed to travel in few hours (today August 27th at 11:55am with EgyptAir).
    Return on 31st Cairo -Gassim - Dubai.
    I was charged the full amount of the flight but still didn't not get the ticket.

When I called the airline to check, they told me to contact Rehlat as without ticket issued I can't travel and it will be useless to go to the airport.

I've tried to reach Rehlat numerous time via phone and even sent 2 emails but still no response.
    I don't know what to do as I really need to be in Cairo tomorrow and I already paid full amount of the ticket price.
    Booking ID: 665843

• Lo
      14th of Feb, 2017

I have been booking and travelling with flight numerous times (I have ETIHAD guest miles: 50000+ and Enrich Miles: 30000+) but still those are nothing when it comes to being cheated by REHLAT in my WORST experience ever.

Issue is simple. I booked 5 months in advance for a return FAMILY trip. I just asked for solution either to cancel or change flight date - which one is the cheaper solution.

In points, these are REHLAT poorness:

1) Confusing travel route and travel time in website Rehlat.ae
    2) Slow email system - any help via email will only reach you soonest 24 hours.
    3) Customer Support via phone that is simply useless - worlds difference compared to my experience with Musaffir, Agoda, etc..
    4) Cancel your booking without concerning CUSTOMER's cost.
    5) Customer Call Officers reluctant to share their names - I successfully called four times and only the first got the name clearly mentioned - Ms. Shiva.
    6) Customer Call Officers with good English communication but with TERRIBLE English understanding - sounds like Indian, Egyptian...hope you know what I meant.
    7) Booked ticket is 5 months in advance - what the hell is the cancel charge for..??? unjustifiable!!

I will not use REHLAT again. During booking already troublesome, cant imagine if any booked tickets will actually be rejected during check-in at the airport.

Hope others will read this review and get saved from being CHEATED by REHLAT.

• Lo
      24th of Feb, 2017

@Loidren Krizalid Updated:

RESPECTABLE post-purchase efforts.

REHLAT yields the following RESPECTABLE services:

1) Response to Internet Reviews seriously - credit to REHLAT Customer Service Delight's representative named Candida for her efforts reaching me and clarification related to my issues. She is polite and set good example for being a responsible support.
    2) Refund received 1-week after ticket cancellation. For my case, penalty still being charged as booking with airline already confirmed.

These are however the risks when booking with REHLAT :

1) Confusing travel route and travel time in website Rehlat.ae - please upgrade for user-friendliness .
    2) Timely support service system - any help via email will only reach you soonest 24 hours.
    3) Booked ticket from website not readily available like when you book directly via airlines's online booking.
    4) You are commited to be charged with cancellation fees when the ticket is not available and should you do not agree with the alternative dates/routes.

Issue solved with penalty fees.

27th of Feb, 2017

@Loidren Krizalid Oh, I wish I would've read your post prior to me booking with this awful company. Theives they are!!! I ended up purchasing two tickets due to their error same flight leaving but different returning. I tried to cancel one and I was told I would receive a cancellation charge that is 1/3 of my ticket. In addition they are trying to charge me a no show fee for another third of the ticket. I can't show up twice for the same flight. They said I was suppose to show up for that flight as well. I had to tell them the clone lab was closed that's why I didn't show up twice for the same flight. Such ####!!!

27th of Feb, 2017

Whatever you do, don't book with this company!!!Save yourself the headache, the stress, time, and money!! I booked a ticket with this company and when i received my ticket, it was the wrong time returning. I called them immediately to inform them of the error and they said it was nothing they could do because the department that make the changes was closing in 15 minutes. Since I needed to confirm my travel and the ticket was refundable, I purchased a new ticket with the correct time. Shortly after, I received an email from the department that was suppose to be closing and was told there was nothing they could do and if I wanted a refund, I would have to pay 350aed which is 1/3 of the price of my ticket. After speaking to the Representatives, Heidi (at least that's the name she gave me) and expaining to her the situation, she said there was nothing theu could do and I must pay the cancellation fees. I asked to speak to the manger and she hung up the phone. Every time I called back after, someone would pick up the phone then hang up. I was very angry and decided to wait until the next day. Well, when I called and spoke to a Supervisor, Huda (that was the name she gave me) she was just as rude as the other Representative, she did nothing to try to help me, she could not answer any questions, she blamed me for the computer error, and she was very rude!!! I finally gave up and decided that I wasnt going to waste my time talking to these people. However, I am going to make sure I let others know that this company is made up of a bunch of crooks!!! You would be better off going directly through the airlines because you'll end up losing in the end!!! I will go on every site I can go on to let people know about this horrible company as I type with my broken wrist.

Signed,
    Rehlat you messed with the wrong customer Trishawn

• Re
      28th of Feb, 2017

@Trishawn Dear Customer,

Greetings from Rehlat!

I  really apologies for the inconvenience caused, request you help me with your Rehlat Booking details so that I can check and resolve your issues to the best of my ability.

We would like to understand your discontent with Rehlat and take corrective actions for the future.

We value you as our customer and your feedback will help us build a stronger and customer friendly system.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Customer Delight Team

28th of Feb, 2017

@Rehlat Online Services As I stated before on the last site, I have tried to contact you all back numerous times even after this message. No response from your company via email or phone. I can be reached at +971053837145

• Mo
      9th of Oct, 2017

I booked a refundable ticket a few days ago with thim. After few days the price dropped down so I contact them to rebook the flight and give me the price difference! There answers was we can't do it! I called flydubai directly and they told me if I booked the flight directly from there website they will be able to give me the price difference as a voucher but in my case I must call my travel agency. I called them again and they told me we can't do anything for you ! What a mess. If the airline itself can do it then you MUST be able to do it. Don't waste your time and money with this company. They will never give you your money back even if the airline company it self agreed to give you the money

• Je
      10th of Jan, 2018

Thank you for all these complaints, so glad I saw these before booking on Rehlat! Really appreciate whoever has taken the time to post these complaints to warn others from making the same mistake.

• Mk
      26th of Mar, 2018

I just faced an issue where I was searching for flight on Kayak.com and Rehlat came as the cheapest price.
    When I clicked on booked, I was directed to Rehlat.com, where the price was the same on the website.
    Suddenly, without any notification, the price has changed at the LAST step which is the pay step.
    They are showing low rates to attract customers, then change the price to be even higher from other sites.

Please do not foul yourself with Rehlat cheap prices.

I have even attached the screen shots.

• Fr

14th of Aug, 2018
    Rehlat - Tickets
    Dubai
    rehlat.ae

I booked ticket with Rehlat for Emirates from MAA to DXB and they send copy of ticket then I checked PNR number with Emirates Airlines It's showing that your ticket is not yet issued contact your agent, I don't know why how they send me ticket like original...

• Al
      12th of Sep, 2018

@Noor Ullah Did it get resolved?

• Na
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Rehlat Online Services - Ticket booking

Dear Rehlat,

i have booked ticket from BLR to AUH (return)

my PNR as per the message received is PFQOUQ my travel date from AUH-BLR is 16th Aug

but i have not received the tickets, kindly provide me with the tickets to the following email,

nayeem_pasha@yahoo.com

Kind regards

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2018

worst customer service ..i've ever seen in my life..As soon as your payment is confirmed.they will become invisible..Please beware of this portal...

• Ib
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Rehlat Online Services - Ticket
    United Arab Emirates

Hello I'm today booking a ticket but no coming confirm reply airline Emirates AK-620 PNR-CAFJST Please check and contact me

• Al
      12th of Sep, 2018

Did your issue get resolved?

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Rehlat Online Services - Flight ticket confirmation pending
    Saudi Arabia

Hello,

I have booked Air Arabia flight ticket(flight no G169) from Dammam to Sharjah. Booking ID is 742717. But it's showing "Pending Confirmation. Please do needful urgently.

Shajeer Ahammed Azhakil