Reg/Cure & ParetoLogic / Can't Remove from Programs

1 Madison, WI, United States Review updated:

I got suckered into buying Reg/Cure and ParetoLogic Privacy Controls after using the "free" download. Now I cannot get ParetoLogic out of my Programs. I have emailed them and now they have asked me to use Print Scr to send them exactly what I detailed for them in the first place. I reinstalled it thinking that maybe it didn't install properly in the first place. Now it is in my Programs twice and I can't get either of them out. Reg/Cure and ParetoLogic slow the computer down and are a waste of $'s. Try Glary Utilities. It's free and it works.

Comments

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2009

RegCure is a scam. I had similiar problems. An uninstaller such as Advanced Uninstaller Pro (download free trial) will remove the program and remove any leftover files and registry entries. If one of the listings for RegCure still remains and seemingly can't be removed, use Windows Installer CleanUp (a tool from microsoft) as last resort. This tool will resolve the issue of the program still showing up in programs list even though it's supposedly been uninstalled.

• Ba
      21st of Aug, 2009

I tried the free trial of RegCure. Now I can't get it off my computer. Worse, my Kapersky says it is infected withviruses: Heur, Trojan, Script, and Iframer. Any ideas?