Reebok / Poor service!

Reebox's DMXMAX shoes purchase 5 months age have major sole failure. THe heel and front of the shoe have collapsed inward making the shoe unusable. Returned shoes to where purchased. They informed me that the problem was a manufacture defect and I would have to contact Reebok.

Very poor service, beware!

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2007

I purchased a pair of Rockport floaters from one of the RBK retailers at Seawoods, Navi Mumbai. They go by the name of Laxmina Commercial.

I am facing a problem with the floaters itself and adding on to that with the kind of service I am getting from them. I was told a lot of good things about the pair and about the DMX technology etc... But unfortunately, the cushioning on the left leg is not what it used to be,and I have a bulge coming up under toe area which is causing a lot of irritation. The cushioning has come down for both the legs and the comfort isn’t there anymore. But this particular bulge, is causing a lot of inconvenience and making me very uncomfortable.

The retail shop person, Mr. Dhin and Mr.Nikhet is being nonchalant regarding the problem.They said they would send it to their shop etc.Forget refusing to do anything about it,but they don’t even give me a call and update regarding the status.It was with them for 21 days and I was informed only when I called them. Few stitches came out of it.This was something I had made clear with them before the purchase.But still,when the stitches came loose,they said we cant do anything about it.It was only after I insisted did they get it redone.

This kind of things are really not acceptable. Now I am with a pair of floaters that’s giving me pain and back problem as well. I ain't hopeful about this getting rectified, but this isn’t the kind of service that I expect from a reputed footwear agency!

• Ni
      12th of Oct, 2007

At September 1 / 2007 a bought your shoe style 181072 and today 10/10/07 I have a hole inside, material inside your shoe tear and foam falling out.

Inside your shoe material terrible quality. Could you explain me why you product so bad quality, or you never tested what type material you use before to start production?

And why you want so match money for your scrap product?
    you have to sold a maximum $7 pair / per month, is your real shoe price.

"Thanks" for your Reebok bad quality product,
    Nick Nikolz.

• Ni
      13th of Dec, 2007

Reebok shoes purchase 2.5 months eairlear all joints are open and the cloth is come out from Stitch. To Returning shoes to where purchased. They says on discounted products there is no any gurantee. problem was a manufacture would not ready to contact with Reebok.

Reebok have Hurting products.

9th of Jan, 2008

I purchased a PR Pump Paris Trainer on 21/9/2007, which has a lot of manufacturing defect. The cheap shoes manufactured at china have no quality at all. The sole makes sound as if separated from the shoes, threads come out on a regular basis and many more. The shopkeeper claimed it to be the most reputed product of RBK India, but i recommend as the most cheapest and low quality shoes ever manufactured in India.

They are cheating the consumers, they don't have any contact departments in India, no grievance cell just nothing. Even the World HQ at Canton does not entertains anything properly. Its totally useless, so BEWARE of REEBOK.

14th of Oct, 2009

even i took the reebok shoes 2 months ago and sole is comming out, not only in one shoe but both the shou. Reebok design, quality and service provided by the showroom (at marathhalli) is really disappointing.better they concentrate onther quality and services.next time i will never purchase any reebok shoes

15th of Jun, 2010
    Reebok - Poor Service
    Reebok
    India

Hi,
    I bought a pair of Reebok shoes at Rainbow Impex, Reebok City Centre, Shop -D013, D/C block, Sector-1, Salt lake, Kolkata-64 on Jan 01 '10. After using it for about a couple of months, I noticed that the outer sole is peeling off and I returned the shoes to the retail store on Apr 17 '10 for getting it serviced.I was promised that I will get my shoes back in a month.I retaliated but then agreed on waiting for a month. Its been about two months now.Nobody ever bothered to call me up and when I called them up, they said it might take few more days.That means "you buy shoes from Reebok and stay without them for months". Being a sportsperson, I buy Reebok shoes pretty often but with this kind of service, I dont think I would be able to do the same.I think Reebok needs to think about the service they provide to their valuable customers or else they will lose them.

Thanks

• Mo
      17th of Jul, 2010

Well i had given my reebok shoes for replacement on 18/6/10 in RAINBOW IMPEX CITY CENTRE SHOP NO-D0113 KOLKATA.Its been over a month and still i havent received my new shoes.My PGSC NO-J12286.I am highly dissatisfied with this kind of service provided by such a reputed brand.I am sorry to say that the level of this brand has surely declined.Please look into this matter so that i get my shoes soon as those are school shoes and i have to face a lot of trouble because of this inefficiency.

• Vk
      25th of Jul, 2010

I am kannan, i bought a reeboke shoe at
    Q-99, plot no.3699,
    block-q,
    3rd avenue,
    annanagar,
    chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shoe in a old box which was 2years later and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than the printed mrp rate
    i request u to check and warn the shop .
    my mobile no is 9444051901.
    Thanking you,