Rediff.com / Poor service

I ordered for a 2GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo for Sony CyberShot camera from rediff online shopping. However when the same was delivered to me, I found that instead of delivering me a 2GB Memory Stick, they delivered me a 1GB Memory Stick but charged me the cost of 2GB only. I have logged complaint at rediff customer care but still there has not been any response from their side. Also there is no number or email address given of the merchant from where the product was dispatched.

This is not the first time that such a thing has happened with me. One of my order of Nokia Headset is not yet delivered, eventhough it was ordered almost a month back. The worst part is, other than the update that the product is delayed, there are no other updates from their side even when you try reaching them.

I have totally lost my faith in rediff shopping. They just can't keep upto customer's satisfaction. And now I don't know what to do. Already I am cheated and have paid the money for which I have not recieved the worth I paid. What action should I need to take now?

Fr

Comments

• Co
      10th of Dec, 2012

My Order, which has tracking no. REDDSP001429 on http://www.quantiumaspac.com/qtracker/track.aspx is not having any delivery date, but my personal Rediff shopping account shows the product as delivered. I was out of home and so was everyone else from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and usually our building security would have called me up, if there was any packet to be delivered to me, but nothing like that - not even a missed call came on my domestic intercom, meaning that no parcel had come for me. Either Rediff.com is a fraud company or Quantium Aspac is. Never order from Rediff.com. Moreover, my tower security works in shifts and unless we tell them, they do not accept any packages on our behalf without prior notice. I hope my packet gets genuinely delivered to me or I will write once again to the police.