Rediff.com / Poor service
I ordered for a 2GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo for Sony CyberShot camera from rediff online shopping. However when the same was delivered to me, I found that instead of delivering me a 2GB Memory Stick, they delivered me a 1GB Memory Stick but charged me the cost of 2GB only. I have logged complaint at rediff customer care but still there has not been any response from their side. Also there is no number or email address given of the merchant from where the product was dispatched.
This is not the first time that such a thing has happened with me. One of my order of Nokia Headset is not yet delivered, eventhough it was ordered almost a month back. The worst part is, other than the update that the product is delayed, there are no other updates from their side even when you try reaching them.
I have totally lost my faith in rediff shopping. They just can't keep upto customer's satisfaction. And now I don't know what to do. Already I am cheated and have paid the money for which I have not recieved the worth I paid. What action should I need to take now?
More Rediff.com Complaints & Reviews
- Rediff Shopping - Stay away from Rediff Shopping! 
- Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow 
- Rediffmail.com - CAN;T LOGIN 
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery/ no response 
- Rediff Bol - Receiving unsolicited messages 
- Rediff.com - blackberry z3
- Rediff Shopping - Rakhi not delivered - no action from Rediff after repeated messaging
- Rediff Shopping - Not received the item order and status shows delivered
- Rediff.com - Tablemate - delivered broken! Poor response! No replacement
- Rediff - Delivering Fake Products