Rediff / MP3 Player / Defective product and delay in delivery of replacement
I have ordered one MP3 player from rediff in Jan, 2007, when i received the product the ear phones were already defective. The player somehow worked for 10-12 days, then it stopped working. When i made a complaint to rediff they promised me to reimburse the money in the form of GIFT CERTIFICATE. I received the certificate after a week. Then i had to do the mistake of shopping in rediff again because the certificate was only for rediff. I have placed an order for another MP3 player on 21st Feb, 2007. Till date i.e. 6th March, 2007 I have not received the product. I have sent around 3-4 mails to rediff in this concern but i have received NO response at all from their side. I have made around 5-7 STD calls in this concern, but the SO CALLED Customer Care Executive (who DO NOT take care of customers at all) could not give any proper response.
I strictly recommend everyone to think 100 times before you shop for anything from REDIFF.
Do NOT go through the bad experience I had of EXTREMELY BAD Customer Service, DEFECTIVE products and non delivery of goods.
More Rediff / MP3 Player Complaints & Reviews
- Rediff Shopping - Stay away from Rediff Shopping! 
- Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow 
- Rediffmail.com - CAN;T LOGIN 
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery/ no response 
- Rediff Bol - Receiving unsolicited messages 
- Rediff.com - blackberry z3
- Rediff Shopping - Rakhi not delivered - no action from Rediff after repeated messaging
- Rediff Shopping - Not received the item order and status shows delivered
- Rediff.com - Tablemate - delivered broken! Poor response! No replacement
- Rediff - Delivering Fake Products