Rediff / MP3 Player / Defective product and delay in delivery of replacement

I have ordered one MP3 player from rediff in Jan, 2007, when i received the product the ear phones were already defective. The player somehow worked for 10-12 days, then it stopped working. When i made a complaint to rediff they promised me to reimburse the money in the form of GIFT CERTIFICATE. I received the certificate after a week. Then i had to do the mistake of shopping in rediff again because the certificate was only for rediff. I have placed an order for another MP3 player on 21st Feb, 2007. Till date i.e. 6th March, 2007 I have not received the product. I have sent around 3-4 mails to rediff in this concern but i have received NO response at all from their side. I have made around 5-7 STD calls in this concern, but the SO CALLED Customer Care Executive (who DO NOT take care of customers at all) could not give any proper response.

I strictly recommend everyone to think 100 times before you shop for anything from REDIFF.

Do NOT go through the bad experience I had of EXTREMELY BAD Customer Service, DEFECTIVE products and non delivery of goods.

Rediff.com India Logo Rediff.com India
Customer Care Service
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. First Cross Road, Mahim (W)
India - 400016