Red Roof Inns / foul language from the general manager
I over heard very inappropriate language coming from the front desk personnel at your location in Springfield Mo.. Then come to find out it was the General Manager whos name is Bobbie Simmons.. The to tp it off it was directed towards another employee.. I travel the country to rate hotels across the nation.. This location was terrible.. They were renovating so it was a lot of noise during the day which they didn't let me know ahead of time. Then when I heard the vulgar language coming from the General Manager I was appauled.. I seriously hope this issue gets resolved soon..
matter of fact could you send me the District managers email address or any one higher up that I could refer tpo please..
More Red Roof Inns Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - the condition of the hotel
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - redicard & customer service
- Red Roof Inns - room, amenities
- Red Roof Inns - dirty rooms w not towels