Red Roof Inn — hotel room
I am complaining about the location of 5171 Brook Hollow Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30071
the smell so bad in the room, next there were roaches in the room, the place look dirty, the staff wasn't helpful, the door wouldn't shut closed, I couldn't sleep there so I slept in my car, the only thing that was good was the shower, dirt across the floor, , Lights didn’t work, No working electrical outlet, no A/C or heat, stains on the walls and ceiling, The chair was old and tore, needs to be replaced. Now I am sick and wasn't before I enter the room.Will never stay there again, and would not recommend for anyone.
I never received an receipt., Luckily they charged my card so I know the price Will never stay there again, and would not recommend for anyone.
I left a message for the manager and never heard from anyone. That was the worst service and location that I ever seen. I didn’t feel safe or appreciated as an customer. Honestly I don’t think I deserve to pay for this room, $68.73. I been to a lot of redroof before and every time I did I always had good place to stay and no complaints.I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!
More Red Roof Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - the condition of the hotel
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - redicard & customer service
- Red Roof Inns - room, amenities
- Red Roof Inns - dirty rooms w not towels