Red Roof Innhotel room

I am complaining about the location of 5171 Brook Hollow Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30071
Phone:[protected].
the smell so bad in the room, next there were roaches in the room, the place look dirty, the staff wasn't helpful, the door wouldn't shut closed, I couldn't sleep there so I slept in my car, the only thing that was good was the shower, dirt across the floor, , Lights didn’t work, No working electrical outlet, no A/C or heat, stains on the walls and ceiling, The chair was old and tore, needs to be replaced. Now I am sick and wasn't before I enter the room.Will never stay there again, and would not recommend for anyone.
I never received an receipt., Luckily they charged my card so I know the price Will never stay there again, and would not recommend for anyone.
I left a message for the manager and never heard from anyone. That was the worst service and location that I ever seen. I didn’t feel safe or appreciated as an customer. Honestly I don’t think I deserve to pay for this room, $68.73. I been to a lot of redroof before and every time I did I always had good place to stay and no complaints.I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!

Re