Red Lobster / service

1 N. ACADEMY BLVD.COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States Review updated:

We arrived to eat at 3 pm on a friday. About 10 tables in restaurant were occupied. We were told there would be a 10 minute wait. I asked a disgruntled "manager" why there was a wait. She said because the wait staff was only allowed to serve three tables at a time. Incredible. Obviously they don't care anything about customer service. Also, I asked the waitress for tarter sauce instead of the cocktail sauce she brought and my husband asked for extra cocktail sauce. She told me to give my extra cocktail sauce to my husband and she then brought a very small container of tarter sauce... Acting like it was a big imposition. We eat out five times a week and the service at this red lobster is the absolute worst.

Comments

10th of Jul, 2009

Well for starters you're eating at red lobster...one of the worst and trashiest restaurants out there. I could go on and on, but I won't.

19th of Sep, 2009

My mother and have been to the Red Lobster for a late lunch early dinner and both times we have been there has been a disappointment. Its the Red Lobster in Spring Hill Florida on route 19. The first time we went were greeted very nicely and seated in prompt amount of time as soon as we entered. The waitress never showed to the table for twenty minutes to even greet us and it wasn't busy. Very few people there. She took our drink order and another twenty minutes before she arrived to take our food order. My mother I got up and walked out the manager followed us out and talked with us and got us to come back in and eat with a free gift card. This past Thursday Sept. 17th, 2009, My mother and I once again went to the same Red Lobster. Greeted and seated very nicely but the waitress took fifteen minutes in a non busy hour (hardly anyone was there to eat). The waitress had an attitude right off the bat, took our drink order, no name given seemed like she hated her job. The drinks came twenty minutes later we gave our food order and she wasn't pleasant at all. My mother asked if they were short of help in the kitchen thought maybe that was the hold up. The waitress stated NO! My mother stated well the service is very slow for hardly any business clientel wise. It took the waitress another twenty minutes to a half hour to serve our soup and salad, crab cake dishes. Needless to say she was not tipped or will we be going to Red Lobster to eat again. We enjoy the food but the service the two times we were there was not even an effort on the servers. The manager that day wasn't around nor did we see him until we went to go out the door and over heard a server speaking to him about another customer who was complaining.