Red Lobster / bad food

E. Washington Ave, Madison, United States Review updated:

The food was disgusting. The clam chowder was flavored water that obviously came out of a can. I had to douse it with salt and pepper to eat it. The salad had no color to it and had no taste to it. It too obviously came out of a bag. The shrimp linguinni was floating in a greasy substance. I took 3 bites and put it aside. The waiter saw that we really didn't touch most of our food and asked if it was ok. We should have never paid for it! But...we said it was just ok. Half way thru I heard my wife's stomach grumbling and she heard mine. We both had to use the bathroom 1/2 way thru the meal. I actually threw my left overs away in the bathroom. We had to pull to the side of the road because we each thought that we had to vomit. The food was disgusting and processed! We filled out the survey like the waiter told us to and Red Lobster NEVER contacted us per our request. HORRIBLE!

Re
Mar 1, 2014

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Feb, 2015

Went to Red Lobster in NO Mrytle Beach dinner was really bad. Had Suff and Tuff lobster sirloin steak mashed potatoes veg and Caesar salad. The steak was very tuff lobster taste like it was over cooked no taste and Caesar salad very dry. Asked for more dressing waited 20 min. I come to Red Lobster pretty often and most of the time pretty satisfied but have to be honest the suff and tuff was pretty bad tonight. Waitress very nice. Lobster very dry and steak very tuff.