Realtor.com / lead gen service

CA, United States Review updated:

How is it that there are so many scams on the internet that go after realtors? The one company you think you can trust since they are associated with nar and they are worse than the other companies with their slick well trained salesman that want to tie you into a product you dont want. I too have been taken by realtor.com with an agent profile and banner ad. I wish it was only $99/month. I am paying $283+/mo since december 2010 and have received no leads nothing from having my profile and banner on their site. To top it off I spent two months of calling trying to get them to update my banner ad which had a brokerage firm I had not worked for in over 2 years. I have just taken the battle on and will be calling my credit card company to fight this one since they gave me the company line that I could not cancel until dec 2011. The sales rep who I have never spoken to wants me to contact his "creative team" so they can fix my banner as if this would make any difference since I want to cancel. They are holding me hostage right now and I am mad as heck!! I thought they would be more honest than this but obvioiusly not. It seems customer satisfaction is not on their priority list. I am now being referred to the acccount exec since they cannot gloss this one over anymore. We will see what happens...

Comments

•   Jul 25, 2017

Hello, there. My name is Brian. I was terminated from Realtor.com this past March. The 'real' reason they fired me was because I refused to participate in the unethical sales tactics and illegal activity which is all centered around making the next level in your
    monthly compensation plan. I have a law firm who has picked up my case, it is very strong and mediation is set for this November. Will you please help me as I gather dozens of agents across the country to unite in putting an end to the culture on the sales floor?
    Warmly,