Realtor.comleads

D

I'm not even a realtor. However, my girlfriend is and she was contacted by a salesperson from realtor.com. Like everyone else has mentioned, the claim of you can cancel is complete and utter BS. They are charging my credit card monthly for an inept service that I never agreed to. I've tried calling and speaking to someone about this and have gotten no where. They claim to have provided to my bank a contract, which again I never signed or agreed to. Don't believe any claims made by the salespeople, as they are empty promises.