Menu
Realtor.com
customer service contacts

Realtor.com
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

58 complaints
6 resolved 52 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Realtor.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Realtor.com headquarters

30700 Russel Ranch Road
California, Westlake Village 91362

Realtor.com phone numbers

What is Realtor.com’s email address?

Realtor.com’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Realtor.com website

What category is Realtor.com related to?

Realtor.com is related to the Real Estate category.

What are the social media accounts of Realtor.com?

What is Realtor.com's Facebook?
Connect with Realtor.com via Facebook at Realtor.com
What is Realtor.com's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Realtor.com on YouTube at Realtor.com
What is Realtor.com's Instagram?
Check out Realtor.com's Instagram pictures and videos at Realtor.com
What is Realtor.com's LinkedIn?
See Realtor.com's portfolio on LinkedIn at Realtor.com
ADVERTISIMENT

Realtor.com information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Realtor.com is a multinational company founded on 1995 with its headquarters located at 3315 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, California, United States and key people behind it being David Doctorow (CEO), Chris Patalano (CTO), Bryan Charap (CFO), Mickey Neuberger (CMO), Kat Koutsantonis (Chief People Officer), Leslie Jordan (CPO), Ben Rubenstein (CRO) and Michal Lam (COO).. Realtor.com deals in the Real estate industry

Expand Collapse all
When was Realtor.com founded?

Realtor.com was founded in 1995.

What industry does Realtor.com compete in?

Realtor.com competes in Real estate industry.

How to write a complaint about Realtor.com?

To write a complaint about Realtor.com and get an answer from the officials of Realtor.com, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Realtor.com can be filed via the specific Realtor.com complaint section.

Overview of Realtor.com complaint handling

58 Realtor.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 17, 2010. The latest review listings was posted on Jun 24, 2022. The latest complaint the biggest scam website ever! was resolved on Jul 30, 2014. Realtor.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 58 reviews. Realtor.com has resolved 6 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Realtor.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Realtor.com Customer Service. Initial Realtor.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Realtor.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Realtor.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Realtor.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Realtor.com’s complaints

C
4:42 pm EDT

Realtor.com - listings

The listings are incorrect and/or inaccurate. I place a zip code and it lists all types of other locations and out of the COUNTY that i am interested in. This is a sham of a website and I needed to report it.

K
1:45 pm EDT

Realtor.com - Refund

I was told that I would be 1 of 2 agents receiving leads for a specific zip code but found out that is not true I have been misled and I would like a refund because of misrepresentation. If I had know leads would be going to more than 2 agents I would have never signed up because it's not beneficial to me and my business. Reps need to give clear information...

M
8:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Realtor.com - Top tier real estate, 6189 lehman dr, unit 200, colorado springs, co

Top Tier is charging me 400 dollars to prime walls they claim I painted (I did not, and I have proof) They are charging me 275 dollars for blinds repair that was caused when windows were replaced (not by me) They are charging me 100 dollars for cleaning, after I vacated and after Top Tier had painters come in. I paid My rent and then moved out of State...