Real Canadian Superstore / new design poco store so frustrating
I have been shopping at your store in port coquitlam, bc - lougheed and westwood street for over 20 years. I went in yesterday and it was all moved around shelves were empty some of the isles are double the length some were still short it was like an obstacle course or maze . It is a bad design and almost everyone shopping at the same time as me was saying the same thing. Alot of frustrated and unhappy customers in your store yesterday. March 13/18 And then to top it off there were only 2 cashiers besides the express this was at 530 pm it was busy and lined up. I asked one of your employees who was taking item from a closed til if they had anymore cashiers to put on since it was so busy and lined up and she just said nope and walked away. If i didn't need what i had in my buggy i would have walked out and went else where. Which if this is how it will be from now on i will be changing stores.
More Real Canadian Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- Real Canadian Superstore - witless management 
- Real Canadian Superstore - accused of theft 
- Real Canadian Superstore - work safty 
- Real Canadian Superstore - false advertising 
- Real Canadian Superstore - terrible customer service 
- Real Canadian Superstore - digital photograph
- Real Canadian Superstore - hiring at the ajax store
- Real Canadian Superstore - mastercard (the perfect gift card)
- Real Canadian Superstore - price match and customer services 
- Superstore - not selling me my alcohol that was in my cart.