Readers Digest And Pepsi Co / $1 million $ sweepstakes winner
Letter claiming you have won $1, 000, 000 with Readers Digest and Pepsi Co. sweepstakes. NOT TRUE. Check was enclosed for $5, 400.00 and it is fraudulent... no ABA routing number was my first clue. Envelope comes with a Canadian stamp on it, and the letter is written in very bad English. Grammer and punctuation is strange. Don't believe it.. don't send any money to them and report them to the US Postal Service. Federal offense to use the postal service to deliver fraudulent checks.
Readers Digest should warn all their subscription holders!
Mission Viejo, CA
More Readers Digest And Pepsi Co Complaints & Reviews
- PepsiCo - pepsi mobile draw 2017 
- Pepsi International Mobile Draw - what should I do 
- Pepsi - 24 oz pepsi bottles 
- Pepsi - pepsi international mobile draw 
- Pepsi55 - claim prize 
- PepsiCo - truck driver
- PepsiCo - taste is terrible
- PepsiCo - stocks taken by sales representative of pepsico and now delaying the payments since 10 days
- Pepsi Company Uk - pepsi mobile draw 2018 
- PepsiCo - diet pepsi