Raymour & Flanagans / couch & love seat
I brought a couch and loveseat from this company and when I received it, it was uncovered and they tried to put it in the house. Unfortunatly it wouldn't fit in the front door and I had them leave it because I had the back door blocked off. They gave me a sheet to sign saying I gave them permission to leave the furniture outside, which I signed, not knowing that I should of looked it over. When they left I notice that the furniture was damage, but because I sign the form they said they can't replace it. They can two times to my home with new couches and was told to take it back because it wasn't there fault. I paid $2000.00 for 2 pieces and you think I would damage my own furniture? The crazy thing is I believe the driver and I should of read the fine print and look over everthing before they left.
More Raymour & Flanagans Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars