Randall Noe Hyundai Terrell, TX / pay off of trade-in!

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Randall Noe Hyundai and while the sales experience and negotiations went very well, the finance experience left a lot to be desired. When a customer has finished with the sales negotiations you should not have to negotiate with the finance department. (I already had my own financing). All I expect to happen is to sign the paperwork. Instead we played the shell game of either you use our financing or you lose the Hyundai rebates. OK, I'll go with your financing, then we had to play the interest rate game. We played that game to the point that the salesmen and sales manager had to come get me from the parking lot because I was leaving. Now I can live with all off that, it's part of the game (That is what gives car salesmen a bad name) but the straw that broke the camels back was the trade-in pay off process!

Randall Noe finance did not pay off my trade-in properly which resulted in me being embarrassed and harassed by my banks finance department for being late. I had to finish paying off a car I no longer owned. To get the bank off of my back, I had to finish paying off the loan. I had contacted Randall Noe with my issue and concern and to this moment I still have heard back. I purchased my car on 8/21/07. It's not the $59.75 at issue here, but the lack of customer support. A business is not built upon one times sales, but upon Total Customer Satisfaction and word of mouth.

Never again...

Comments

• Ge
      26th of Mar, 2013

they garentee the best price i found same vechile at another dealership at a lower price and they wouldnt match it.what can i do since they say they will beat any deal

• Ge
      26th of Mar, 2013

randall noe want beat any deal do i have anything i can do

29th of Apr, 2013

They are liars and scam artists. I do not think the owner would be proud if he knew how his employees ran his company.