Randall Noe Hyundai Terrell, TX / pay off of trade-in!
I recently purchased my second vehicle from Randall Noe Hyundai and while the sales experience and negotiations went very well, the finance experience left a lot to be desired. When a customer has finished with the sales negotiations you should not have to negotiate with the finance department. (I already had my own financing). All I expect to happen is to sign the paperwork. Instead we played the shell game of either you use our financing or you lose the Hyundai rebates. OK, I'll go with your financing, then we had to play the interest rate game. We played that game to the point that the salesmen and sales manager had to come get me from the parking lot because I was leaving. Now I can live with all off that, it's part of the game (That is what gives car salesmen a bad name) but the straw that broke the camels back was the trade-in pay off process!
Randall Noe finance did not pay off my trade-in properly which resulted in me being embarrassed and harassed by my banks finance department for being late. I had to finish paying off a car I no longer owned. To get the bank off of my back, I had to finish paying off the loan. I had contacted Randall Noe with my issue and concern and to this moment I still have heard back. I purchased my car on 8/21/07. It's not the $59.75 at issue here, but the lack of customer support. A business is not built upon one times sales, but upon Total Customer Satisfaction and word of mouth.
More Randall Noe Hyundai Terrell, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - cooling system on hyundai elantra 2013 74k
- Hyundai Motor America - disposition fee and wear and tear charge
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai finance lease termination
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai tucson needs a new, motor with only 67 000 miles
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior