Ralphs / very rude cashier

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Cashier name Jessica P, was very rude to me once I told her that I have WIC checks total 4 and one she refused to help me finish it so she give very bad attitude while I was trying to ask equation she kept ignoring me and look at other side lastly with last check she refused to process it because it's has 2 separate half gallon milk instead of whole 1 gallon while I told her already can I go bring another one she refused and said I can't do it, the customer behind me pay for it which I didn't notice and the rude cashier said the lady pay for your milk so I thank the lady and give her money back/ Jessica I don't need someone to pay for my stuff but I need you to do your job... seriously was the worse employee that I ever seen in my life will never deal with her a again feel bad for Ralph for have worst customer service

Ralphs

Ra
Mar 25, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      3rd of May, 2018

Here is how I see it, you have no right to complain. You are getting all of your milk and food for free. Stores must go by what is included, not by what you want. It is not that she is unwilling to help you an being rude. The milk size that you want is not something that you can get while on WIC. Stop being demanding and trying to get something that is not included on WIC. You are already getting things for free and have no right to complain. Be grateful for what you have. You seem to have entitlement issues. You are not entitled to get the two half gallons of milk if you can only get one gallon. Stop being demanding and trying to get more stuff then you are entitled to. Also before you go around making a further donkey's behind of yourself. I do no work for Ralph's nor am I the cashier that you had to deal with. So don't lie about me like you lied about the other poster. I don't even work at Taco Bell and KFC anymore an make minimum wage. Grow up.

8th of May, 2018

@TacoBellKFC Well my baby's got to eat doesn't she. Shut up, no one was talking to you. I have entitlement issues, yeah right. I don't get WIC anymore because my child was taken from me by CPS.

8th of May, 2018

@TacoBellKFC Exactly, she has no right to complain. It it is not like the milk money came out of her pockets. It came out of the pockets of those that pay taxes. Talk about ungrateful and selfish. They need to stop giving greedy and demanding liars like her free handouts. She admitted to abusing her child. She admitted she never wanted her child in the first place and only kept her daughter so she can get WIC. Well if CPS had not intervened she would have eventually killed her child. Now she is pregnant again. Probably only got herself pregnant so she can get WIC again. Hope they take the other child from her because she would abuse it as well. The child was underweight. Probably spent her child's food money on herself, greedy woman. Never loved her child. Just has children so she can get WIC and not work.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan If the baby was underweight obviously you were not spending your WIC money on her.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan Why was your child taken by CPS?

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan Holy crap lady. Your complaining about a milk transaction but your kid got taken by CPS? Lol you sound like a ghetto bird! Yea, I bet you were pretty rude to the cashier yourself and that's probably why she didn't want to finish your transaction and wanted you out.

Also your using WIC. What is that, Welfare In Card?

Yuck. I would be more concerned about the kid than a little @2 peasant milk carton.

• Wi
      6th of May, 2018

Here is the thing. YOU are the WIC recipient. It is YOUR responsibility to know what YOU can get, YOUR responsibility to READ the checks to get it right. Did you know those checks have YOUR name on them? Did you know showing your [censored] in a store can get the WIC office notified of YOUR conduct? Did you know that YOU can get kicked off the program for it?

8th of May, 2018

@Wine Is Good Why don't you just shut up okay. If you knew how to read you would see that my baby was taken into foster care and I no longer get WIC. She was taken to foster care because I was angry at them and pushed her stroller against the wall.

• St
      8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan Nowhere does it state that your baby was taken to foster care. If that is the case it was because of your own behavior.

8th of May, 2018

@strangedude Whatever I never wanted this stupid child anyway. If I did not get WIC for having the child I would have given this stupid child up for adoption. All she does is cry and eat. When they took my child they said that she was underweight and had broken ribs and a broken arm. I am currently pregnant again and they may take my child again.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan I do not know what happened to your posts but obviously when you are caught in a lie you delete comments. First you claimed that you had a job, then you said that you are on WIC so you do not really have to work. When you were caught in your lies you claimed that someone else is posting on your account. Well guess what liar. No one can duplicate your username. You posted that own comment about abusing your baby. You made false accusations about another user being on minimum wage. Being the same cashier that served you when she has no idea that you posted this. You accused them of being homeless. Well stupid, how can they be homeless if they post here. You are the one that is abusing the system. If you have money for internet access you surely have enough money to buy your child food. Besides as started the issue was not the cashier's fault. She was not rude to you you dummy. She was just doing her job. Just because you did not get your way does not mean that she was rude to you. You seem to be the type of person that is nasty and uneducated. Which is why you have to live off the government. It is obvious that you are the one that had to live off the government being on WIC. Stop having kids if you cannot afford them.

@Rana AlsuItan Woah! That's some cruelty

8th of May, 2018

@JaneThePain It was not my fault.The cashier made me so angry that I just lost it when my baby started crying. You know the person that paid for milk. If the cashier did had done her job I would not have taken my anger out on my daughter. After the encounter with Jessica just lost it. I am ashamed, yeah. But it was not my fault. If my daughter were not so stupid and cried at that exact time she would not have been pushed against the wall. I sometimes wished that she had never been born. Sometimes I wished that she would have died from SIDS so I did not have to hear her crying. I think her father wants her but I don't want him to have her. I would rather she go to a foster home than live with him. Besides if he saw how annoying my daughter is crying all the time, going through many diaper changes. I did him a favor by not stating that he is the father. Though he may not be the father. But he is thinking of doing a DNA test or something and get his child back. If I have to I will tell CPS that he abuses her as well. I don't want him to be happy. He caused me so much heartbreak. I don't want my stupid daughter to be happy either she caused me so much stress. If I did not get money for WIC I would have given her up for adoption along time ago.

8th of May, 2018

@paret@Hotmail.com She was crying, it was giving me a headache. Besides it is Jessica's fault Jessica made me so angry.

8th of May, 2018

@Wine Is Good I do not care if is included in the program or not. Jessica should have let me buy the milk.

8th of May, 2018

@JaneThePain I was already upset. She was crying. It was not my fault.I snapped because of Jessica.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan Your an @sshole. calling your own child stupid? no, the stupid one is your ghetto/trailer park trash self, that's who is stupid.
    I'm glad the child was taken away, seeing what an ignoramous and abusive so called mother you are. if I would have seen you pushed that child up against a wall in their stroller I would have broken your face open.

I don't play that [censored], chick.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan It's not the cashier's fault, the fault lies in you. you have no right to abuse the child because you didn't get a, let me spell that out welfare wentch, m I l k c a r t o n that is worth $2.00.

I'm surprise no one has called on your behind because your the type that needs to be turned in. not only did they catch you being a rude b to the cashier, but also abusing your baby on camera by ramming her against a wall like the child was some object to take hits from.

A man needs to come up and slap you hard against your rotten face. maybe that'll snap the rotteness out of you because females like you deserve to be beaten.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan Selfish piece of garbage. You are SO self-centered that you think the world revolves around you. It's no ones responsibility that you decided to fool around with some guy yet are gutless enough that you won't even claim him as the father, or even know if he IS the father.

Now your wishing that your child died of SIDS? I wish you die and rot in hell [censored] too because you need to be in PRISON, not walking around, not posting on the net.

You are the type of abusive person that needs to be locked up in a cage with the rest of the animals. Then you can cry in your ways and act up as the trailer/ghetto trash you are till one of those pen-mates get pissed off and knock your d@amn head off.

I seriously hope that witnesses and anyone else who has seen your behavior and track-record turns your rotten little butt in.

If you don't want to have children then have surgery to take out your ovaries, [censored]. A child doesn't need to suffer because you want to be a narcassist evil and abusing wentch.

8th of May, 2018

@paret@Hotmail.com This OP by-far is the most disgusting piece of crap that I have seen here. Had she posted the same type of shameless crap on reddit someone would have turned her behind in.

Her child already got taken away. Maybe their not done investigating and she should be charged with wreckless endangerment and child abuse.

8th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan "I snapped because of jessica" no, you snapped because you are a cheap @ss welfare recipient piece of crap that should have never fooled around, not have children, and should get off their behind and actually have a real job instead of sitting around complaining and whining about not wanting to be an adult.

You are very irreponsible and are in denial of your own actions. of course, it has to be someone's elses fault. it's jessica's fault. then an infant's fault.

Your disgusting. go burn somewhere you won't be missed.

25th of May, 2018

@Rana AlsuItan Jesus but your a [censored]. Your poor kid.

8th of May, 2018

Sounds like she was doing a good job - maybe you made her nervous? maybe she was new to the job? maybe you like to [censored] on people when they're just doin they're best. who the [censored] cares.

• Su
      8th of May, 2018

She’s a troll. Posts under various nicknames each week. Restaurant screwed up, store screwed up, she hit her kid and CPS was called, etc. Ad nauseum. She posts for attention and she got it.

25th of May, 2018

@SubSquirrel 😳 is that right?