Ralphs Grocery Co. / bad service
After almost 40 years, I was terminated due to exceeding the allowed time period for medical leave. That's fine, since I can't do the work any more.
The problem is they didn't formally tell me I'd been terminated; no letter, no phone call, nothing. It came up in conversation, when I called the main office for some information and it was casually mentioned that I was terminated. I called human resources, twice, and wrote a letter asking for a simple letter stating my last day of employement...they never responded. I slaved for this company for many years, and had to endure numerous surgeries on my body due to repettitive motion injuries, I didn't rate the courtesy of a letter telling me Id been let go?
More Ralphs Grocery Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Ralphs Market - e142 
- Ralphs Grocery Store (Owned By Kroger) - rude employees, no rebate check, do not honor their own ad. 
- Ralphs Grocery Company - scam and cheating
- Ralph's Store on 211 East Foothill Boulevard, Arcadia 91006. - very rude customer service 
- Ralphs - ralphs steals customer money and sexually harasses customer 
- Ralphs Market #198 - horrible service
- Ralphs Grocery Company - manager
- Ralph's - verbal assault - descrimination 
- Ralphs - cashier
- Ralphs Club Card - misery card