Rainsoft — is the test fake too?
Sent free water test to Home Depot, so someone came to test water. Looks like our water was gross, so I'm making my 9 month olds food and I say, "should I use the filtered water?" So he pours some in the bowl I mix my baby's rice cereal with. Then it all turned into a sales pitch which we hemmed and hawed over and he was at our house for 5 hours! Ultimately ending in us cancelling, because we read all these reviews and realize we were lied to. Now I'm freaking out - is ANY of the water test real!? Especially the "mini system" he hooked up to my faucet to show how much better their water is? Or was it filled with chemicals to make their water not react to the test and I just made baby food for my 9 month old with it because I thought it was legitimately a water test at that time of our "demonstration!?" He spit up a lot today - is this coincidence or did my baby just eat chemical - please help I'm freaking out - thank you
More Rainsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft! 
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty! 
- Rainsoft - scam 
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques! 
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees 
- Rainsoft - filtration system
- Rainsoft - service
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rainsoft - no compensation to new hire (not even a returned phone call)!!!
- Rainsoft - Aqua Finance - billing contract (financing dispute)