Rainsoft / they are pushy and rude

Rainsoft is pushy and rude. Their system is over priced. They claim you can’t buy their type of system any where else. I found that most water treatment companies have the same system.

I spoke to the regional manager to see what steps I needed to make to cancel the sales contract. This was done within the 3 business days that is allowed. He started raising his voice and hung up on me. I do not recommend this company to anyone. They wanted to charge me $7k. I found other companies that give you the same system for $3500.

They don’t give you time to think or talked it over they want a decision right away. And they are at your house for several hours.

Va

Comments

• Me
      21st of Jul, 2008

My husband and I purcahsed a Rainsoft system being told that its affordable (lie). I was trying to get a 20 dollar gift card and instead I got a 2 hour speech about my water, when I was told it would only take 45 mins. The installation was a breeze and the installer was nice.
    I have had the system for almost 8 months and I don't see how it helps. Most of the time when I try to make tea with the water it taste like salt. Supposedly this was suppose to help me save money but it hasn't. Instead the salt cost more not to mention the monthly payment. With the way the economy is I need every penny I make but this system just takes it all.
    I have called to complain a few times and hardly ever get an answer. When they did send a tech out it didn't help. He wouldn't even wait another 5 minutes for me to get home. They have very poor customer service.

I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT TELL ANYONE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!

• On
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Call corporate in Orlando and ask for Annie. Shes great, she cares about her customers.

• Ru
      6th of Apr, 2010

who are the other companies?