Rain Soft — Hidden fees
When I purchased my Rain Soft home water filtration system back in 1999 I was never told that every 2-3 years someone would have to come out and "service the system". What they actually mean by that is charge you $84.95 to come out and take out the old tanks (new ones will cost you $99.95) and replace a filter under your sink ($85.00). When I purchased this system I thought it would only cost me the original $5,000 (approximately) and that was it, guaranteed for life. Yeah right. I made a service call because one of the tanks was leaking only to be told I should have been contacted 6 years ago (and every 2 years thereafter) to switch out tanks and then got all the other explanation. Of course their solution for the unanticipated costs were to take $41 off of the total of $291.34 to come out and fix their fault product. I don't recommend buying this product. It is very costly and then more cost to the buyer every 2 years, not to mention the salt you have to add to the tank about 1-2 times a month at an additional $10 cost. If you do decide to get this product, good luck, very costly, bulky and hidden fees.
More Rain Soft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft!
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty!
- Rainsoft - scam
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques!
- Rainsoft - need to know
- Rainsoft - filtration system
- Rainsoft - service
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rainsoft - no compensation to new hire (not even a returned phone call)!!!
- Rainsoft - Aqua Finance - billing contract (financing dispute)