RaceWay Gas Stations — poor customer service
I just came to the location on Texas Ave. in Bridge City, TX at around 8:30 am. I grabbed my stuff and went straight to checkout. I stood there for at least five minutes straight, while the lady behind the counter just continued doing what she was doing.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orange, TX There was also a lady dealing with the food, who just stood there staring at me. No one acknowledged me or did anything at all. It took me saying "Does anyone even work here?" for the lady behind the counter to do something. Then, right after I said that, she gave me attitude. That's the worst customer service I've ever received.
More RaceWay Gas Stations Complaints & Reviews
- Raceway Gas Station - They ripped me off 
- Raceway ATV - No Communication 
- RACEWAY GAS STATION 7271 HIGHWAY 29,PENSACOLA BLVD. PENSACOLA, FL,32505 - UNSECURED MAN HOLE COVER CAUSED DAMAGES UNDER MY VEHICLE
- Raceway ATV - Scam and cheating 
- Raceway Gas Station - cashier rudeness! 
- RaceWay Gas Stations - about been charged twice.
- RaceWay Gas Stations - rude attendant
- RaceWay Gas Stations - employee's mistake cost me money for the 2nd time.
- RaceWay Gas Stations - cashier by the name of w. ebony or s. crosby went back and forth between 2 machines to check out 
- RaceWay Gas Stations - customer service