RaceWay Gas Stationscashier by the name of w. ebony or s. crosby went back and forth between 2 machines to check out

P May 26, 2019

I purchased items and went to check out this cashier was by far rude could not understand her I used my debit card asked if the machine was working she says "ya" finally checked out I had purchased an ice cream asked for a spoon she says "Dey right there" I said well the courtesy here is just great she says "well I told you where they were" I said no worries I will contact management she says " go ahead here is the receipt with my name"
as I am walking out she is complaining about me and bad mouthing me to other customers saying "oh she mad because her bill was six dollars " like really?? She defiantly needs to go through anger management and common courtesy class immediately! Or find another job not dealing with customers. Also management needs to fix the coffee machine that always seems to be "broken" because they are to lazy to clean and turn on.