Raceway Petroleumearly morning cashier/manager

This morning on 09/02/09 at 7:45 I waited in line for my turn to pay and when I was up next I tried ask the cashier if they had any of those premade penutbutter and jelly sandwitches but I didn't know the name and when I'm trying to describe what I'm looking for other than letting me ask my question first she continuse to interupt me, she did it three times and after I didn't respond to her the way she demands, she with a nasty smerk said no I just wanted to pay for my coffie and leave then she asked me for my name witch I think thats aform or harrasment after the way I was mistreated I lied and told her a fake name(George) I realy think you havethe wrong people working there and I think she is stealing from the companybecause I witnessed her giving food to employees without paying and my thought is if your that persistant with paying custamers what kind of buisness do you run that its more important to be rude and disrespectful to your custamers first and steal for your employees and act the way you do withuot anybody watching her, you realy need to investigate her activity she is female about 5ft 5in around 40 to 45 years old wares perscription glasses big round ones and latino I did not get her name but I think she is the mornig manager.