Quiznos Sub Sandwich Shop / Good bye Quiznos!

1. The look of the product and what you actually get are two different things. The pix are gorgeous. The sandwich no where near the look in the pictures.

2. Advertised price vs actual are two different things. I am looking at a corporate flyer for a Sammie indicating $2.00. I was charger $2.65. These two prices are a l o n g way apart.

3. Corporate has no email address - indicating to me they could care less. Tell the franchise, but don't tell corporate because they simply don't care. Corporates interest in having stores with commonalty is beyond them.

4. I am simply done with Quiznos. The don't care about the end user - and their lack of caring shows. They prefer a transaction rather than building a relationship. GOOD BYE QUIZNOS!

Va

Comments

• Mr
      10th of Jul, 2008

2.00 and 2.65...BIG DIFFERENCE!

• We
      18th of May, 2010

true. But their subs taste soooo good. Steak n cheese all the way! ^^

• Ra

2.00 Charged
    0.65 Taxed
    Sub Total: 2.00
    Total: 2.65

I was your receipt right there.

• Ra
      21st of Jun, 2010

gkenigmatic, it's not a state that charges tax. It is a county. Say you live in "Poop County". They Charge you 7% tax. Then you move to "Crap County". They charge 32% tax. [censor] happens.

• Se

Denver, CO 80202
    Website: www.quiznos.com
    Original Business Start Date: April 1991
    Principal: Mr Andy Isidore, Associate General Counsel
    Customer Contact: Mr Andy Isidore, Associate General Counsel - (720) 931-2224 or aisidore@quiznos.com
    Email Address: aisidore@quiznos.com

Additional company management personnel include:
    Ms. Linda McLellan

Tel: (720) 359-3351

Additional Email Addresses
    lmclellan@quiznos.com
    mmoon@quiznos.com

I think I would email McLellan or Moon, since I don't think Attorney Aisidore would be the appropriate platform to air your complaint.

If you have not already, you should contact the franchise owner FIRST. I was unable to look up that person's or entity's information, since you did not provide location information.

• Se
      21st of Jun, 2010

I just noticed this complaint is from 2008. Hopefully, the original poster has figured things out by now.