Quiznos / Owner Charges EXTRA for pickles and condiments.

1 Champion ForestHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-4-TOASTED

Today Aug 22 2009 I had ordered 10 different sandwiches for my company. This store did not take online orders, so I had to called in the order by phone. The person that I spoke to he put me on hold for at least 15 minutes and then tell me that I have to come in person to order cause he was busy. Thinking it was lunch hour there must have been lots of customers and a long line. I drove down to the shop to order after hanging up the phone which took less than 5 minutes. I had arrived and there was hardly anyone there no cars in the parking lot. I walk in and there was no line but had 3 employees just standing there. I have order many sandwiches more than once at this store and had no problem ordering on the phone. But today the owner was there and he decides to charge extra for pickles, condiments, and jalapenos. The owner was being cheap and he was charging me at least $0.50 for every each extra things I had asked for. I know asking for extra pickles and condiment anywhere else is FREE. But he had charged me up to extra $5! That is outrageous I argued with the owner that its not fair and that I have to feed 10 coworkers that would like extra condiments. He yells at me FIVE DOLLARS! FIVE DOLLARS!! if you want MORE! Forget that! $5 doesn't grow on trees! Took my sandwiches and left the store. I was so appalled after leaving with my order I called Customer Services to file a complaint cause they did not have an email address and left me on hold. After being on hold for 10 minutes someone finally picks up to says good bye and HANGS UP! I call again and now no one is picking up the phone. I am so angry that I could not eat the sandwich at the end.

Comments

• Dl
      22nd of Aug, 2009

He owns it. He can charge whatever he wants

23rd of Aug, 2009

all fastfood places are charging extra for condiments. blame it on the recession