Quicken Loans / home loan closing

1 Statesville, NC, United States

I don't understand why you would wait till 12/22 on a friday before a holiday to ask for a bank statement when you could have asked for this weeks ago.. This is a small request that your using as an excuse to why we can't close before the beginning of a new year. We've had nothing but time to get the little things out of the way and handled while we were waiting for her stuff to clear and now we have to wait because you didn't stay on top of my loan info and asked for basic paperwork... Now I can't close till the new year.. That's pretty lame on yours and quickens part. So your saying everything is cleared but we can't close now... Your company is very generic and has been nothing but a headache I will be sure to file complaints and make social media comments on your behalf as well as your company for being lazy and the fact you've made a 700 change in closing costs and monthly payments are bs. I'm considering pulling back from your whole account. I have every right and y'all have dropped the ball several times. You say you can't close till my info has been cleared but we still have 3 days till the end of the week and you can't close for me.
Georgeanna gary loan specialist