Quicken Loans / stay away
They tell you your 350 is allowed to be refunded in full but keep it. I was approved I had given then a signed purchase agreement with no seller concessions. but when it came time to close they wanted 3300 more to close they told me to talk to realtor 10 days after original loan was to close and told me to have the house marked up 5000 more and I could close. Stay away unless you want to jump through fire hoops. I will recommend or tell anyone to use quicken loans because they gave realtor an loan approval letter stating my loan was as good as gold now I’m out 350. They don’t answer calls or return phone calls and keep you at stage 3.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - mortgage on a home.
- Quicken Loans - refinance a home mortgage
- Quicken Loans - mortgage late filing fee charges
- Quicken Loans - quicken loans continuous calls
- Quicken Loans - harassing calls on refinance