Having problems with Apex Mortgage?

Apex Mortgage reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 18, 2007. The latest review Commercial loan was posted on Sep 20, 2016. The latest complaint Terrible scam! was resolved on Jan 17, 2008. Apex Mortgage has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews. Apex Mortgage has resolved 2 complaints.

Apex Mortgage Customer Service Contacts

1 Walnut Grove Drive, Suite 300
Horsham, Pennsylvania
United States - 19044

Apex Mortgage Complaints & Reviews

APEX Mortgage Corporation — Commercial loan

I was a signer on this loan in 2008. I was unaware of my name being in the loan that day. when I showed up...

Apex Mortgage Services — Prepayment penalty!

Was told that my loan was a soft pay and that if I sold my home before the first year of the loan there would...

Apex Mortgage — Terrible scam!

I came upon your site as a last resort in trying to reclaim what is rightfully mine. I was a former Loan...

Apex Mortgage dba Aapex Mortgage - Brandon, FL — Deceptive business practices

Apex Mortgage dba Aapex Mortgage 213 W Bloomingdale Ave, Brandon, FL - (813...